Kazumasa Tomita – ZUU Co. Ltd CEO/Founder
Started a social networking company while he was still studying in university, Kazumasa Tomita, a Japanese entrepreneur, is the founder and CEO of ZUU Co. Ltd.
Upon graduation in 2006 from Hitotsubashi University, Mr. Tomita joined the business expansion department at Nomura Securities, one of the best financial institutions in Japan. He was a two times winner of Top sales executive award within two years (2008&2009) and was also the youngest honoree in Nomura history.
Thereupon he joined the private banking department and moved to Singapore and Thailand a year later. While in charge of asset management (10 billion yen) consultancy for ultra-high net worth individuals whose assets equated to 10 billion yen , Tomita also obtained a Master Science degree in Wealth Management at Singapore Management University in June 2011.
In March 2013, Mr. Tomita resigned from Nomura Securities and started running ZUU Co. Ltd until now.
- 2013.11 Singapore Management University – Master of Science in Wealth Management, Private Banking
- 2011.03 Yale University – Executive Education Certificate Course in Alternative Investing.
- 2006.03 Hitotsubashi University – Economics, Macro Economics
- 2013.04- Tokyo, Japan : CEO/Founder at ZUU Co. Ltd
- 2006.04-2013.03 Nomura Securities
- 2012.07-2013.03 Tokyo, Japan : Senior Private banker
- 2011.08-2012.06 Bangkok, Thailand : Management officer at Corporate Planning and Business
- 2010.07-2011.07 Singapore : Private banker at Global Business Development and Private Banking Strategy
- 2009.11-2010.06 Tokyo, Japan : Private banker at Global Business Development and Private Banking Strategy
- 2006.04-2009.10 Tokyo, Japan : Wealth Manager
- 2006.04-2007.03 Tokyo, Japan : Financial Consultant
- 2005.07-2006.03 Tokyo, Japan : Founder and CEO at IN2 and Kikkake
Honors & Awards
- 2009 & 2007: Two times winner of No.1 sales executive award in Nomura Securities-the youngest honoree in Nomura history
- 2011 "Standard Chartered Bank Prize for Best Graduating Project" at Singapore Management University
- Capital Markets & Financial Advisory Services(2010 – present)
- Affiliated Financial Planner (2008 – present)
- Level 1 Securities Broker Sales Representative License (2006– present)